Saturday, June 05, 2004

Blogger's Questionnaire
I got this from The Skank that Shrank, also known as KB.

1. Do you try to look hot when you go to the grocery store just in case someone recognizes you from your blog?
Honey, I look hot everywhere I go! It's those menopausal 'hot-flashes', they follow me.
2. Are the photos you post Photoshopped or otherwise altered?
I ususally have to make them smaller. I don't know how to do much else.
3. Do you like it when creeps or dorks email you?
I make copies of creepy, nasty emails and give them to the proper authorities. So if you send me nasty emails, you can look for a call to your ISP.
4. Do you lie in your blog?
I try to stick as close to the truth and the facts as I can. On the other hand, I'm not gonna hurt someone just for the sake of 'letting it all hang out'. It's just a blog, not testimoney before the Grand Jury. (see the answer to #16, makes it kind of hard to lie)
5. Are you passive-aggressive in your blog?
You tell me.
6. Do you ever threaten to quit writing so people will tell you not to stop?
I have written post where I said I was thinking about quitting. Not because I wanted someone to ask me not to, but because at that moment that was how I felt. Sometimes it can be overwhelming dealing with the ups and downs of life, blogging is part of life. It is MY blog and it is where I express my feelings and emotions. So ocassionaly I'm gonna come across as whiney, or bitchy.
7. Are you in therapy? If not, should you be? If so, is it helping?
Have been. Not anymore. Yes it helped. Blogging is my therapy now.
8. Do you delete mean comments? Do you fake nice ones?
Yes, I delete mean comments. Will do so again. Even if it gets me into hot water with the commenter. No one is going to use my comments to brow-beat, harass, or insult people. I have NEVER faked a comment.
9. Have you ever rubbed one out while reading a blog? How about after?
My only form of masturbation while blogging is mental..
10. If your readers knew you in person, would they like you more or like you less?
Some would , some wouldn't. That's life.
11. Do you have a job?
Define job. Do I have something I get paid to do? Yes, I do. I don't think of it as a job in the traditional sense.
12. If someone offered you a decent salary to blog full-time without restrictions, would you do it?
You mean people do this for free?
13. Which blogger do you want to meet in real life?
David and too many others to list. You know who you are!
14. Which bloggers have you made out with?
Well there was that one time....;)
15. Do you usually act like you have more money or less money than you really have?
I am po-folks. Everybody knows that!
16. Does your family read your blog?
Some do, some don't. I think Kasey does, and maybe Amie. Robby does ocassionally too.
17. How old is your blog?
A little over a year.
18. Do you get more than 1000 page views per day? Do you care?
Surely you jest? I'm thrilled to get 10.
19. Do you have another secret blog in which you write about being depressed, slutty, or a liar?
I have another blog, but it's political, and it's no secret.
20. Have you ever given another blogger money for his/her writing?
I have made donations to bloggers. Not for their writing but for other reasons.
21. Do you report the money you earn from your blog on your taxes?
If it's less than $.01 you don't have to report it do you?
22. Is blogging narcissistic?
Would we do it if it weren't?
23. Do you feel guilty when you don't post for a long time?
Guilty? No. Out of touch , yes.
24. Do you like John Mayer?
I have no feelings toward Mr Mayer.
25. Do you have enemies?
Probably
26. Are you lonely?
I have been lonely, but I'm not a lonely person.
27. Why bother?
Why not?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




An Audience of One
A Touch Of Heaven
Always Victoria
Bacon and Eh's
Boydcreek
Canuckville
CassieB!!
Causin a Kimmotion!
Chocolate Starfish
Critter Chick
Cul-de-Sac
CandyTufft
Defiance Dolls
Emptying My Head
4EverDawn
Joe Cool
Life After Nexcom
Life on Whidbey
Lumbering Soul
Mind Diversion
My Insanity
Out in the Open
Otto
Southern Secrets
Split Splat (KB)
Talk With Desiree
Txoceanlover's Laments
What's Up Down South
Wind Spirit
Star Wars Fan Films