Thursday, June 17, 2004

Another quiz

Global Personality Test Results
Sensate (36%) moderately low which suggests you are not very empathetic, sensitive, or considerate of others.
Intellectual (70%) high which suggests you tend to be very internally motivated, self seeking, and independent.
Assertive (50%) medium which suggests you are moderately proactive, direct, competitive, and intense.
Take Free Global Personality Test
personality tests by similarminds.com

Your consciously preferred type is Intellectual.

I don't know about this one. I think I'm very sensitive to the feelings of others. I don't really see myself as being all that intellectual. In fact while I have scored well on standard IQ tests ( upwards of 140) I don't think I'm what one would call 'smart'. I think my intelligence is more common sense than book smart.

I really like this line..."You are the manager, coach, architect, developer of your life."

I thought this one was cute because my email address is wandabits and I do sooooo love a gooey donut!
wanda's bits are best described as her "gooey doughnut".

What's yours? Enter your name:
Privates Eye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




An Audience of One
A Touch Of Heaven
Always Victoria
Bacon and Eh's
Boydcreek
Canuckville
CassieB!!
Causin a Kimmotion!
Chocolate Starfish
Critter Chick
Cul-de-Sac
CandyTufft
Defiance Dolls
Emptying My Head
4EverDawn
Joe Cool
Life After Nexcom
Life on Whidbey
Lumbering Soul
Mind Diversion
My Insanity
Out in the Open
Otto
Southern Secrets
Split Splat (KB)
Talk With Desiree
Txoceanlover's Laments
What's Up Down South
Wind Spirit
Star Wars Fan Films