Saturday, May 15, 2004

Saturday's Rant

I had this good rant all worked up, almost had it posted, then I stopped. I'm just not in the mood to be bitchy or negative today. There's been enough of that this week already. I wanna be more like Brenda, or Kat. They have such fun, cheery posts. Then there's Houston , who's witty, and brilliant. I wish he'd write a book. One with never ending stories. A book that I could curl up by the fire in that little cottage that Mary Lou has such pretty pictures of.
A special friend ask recently, what would things be like if you were in charge of the world? Well, first of all I'd like to live in the world she described. No war, no fighting, just love sweet love. All the chocolate you can eat, and you'd never gain an ounce. I'd have clean water and clean air. The trees would grow tall and strong. The forest would be filled with happy little (an big, but friendly) animals. We'd all be vegetarians (maybe we could eat the fish we caught at Mary Lou's pond). I'd travel around from place to place, visiting all of you, and you'd all just love me to pieces.
As Louie Armstrong said.... what a wonderful world.
Ya'll have a happy and safe weekend ya hear!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




An Audience of One
A Touch Of Heaven
Always Victoria
Bacon and Eh's
Boydcreek
Canuckville
CassieB!!
Causin a Kimmotion!
Chocolate Starfish
Critter Chick
Cul-de-Sac
CandyTufft
Defiance Dolls
Emptying My Head
4EverDawn
Joe Cool
Life After Nexcom
Life on Whidbey
Lumbering Soul
Mind Diversion
My Insanity
Out in the Open
Otto
Southern Secrets
Split Splat (KB)
Talk With Desiree
Txoceanlover's Laments
What's Up Down South
Wind Spirit
Star Wars Fan Films