Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Request

I need an unbiased opinion.
Recently I read a post by another blogger that referred me to an interview with a man named George Monbiot. Some of what I read in this interview really shook me up and has been on my mind for several days now. I posted a segment of the interview in my political blog and ask for opinions. So far the opinions have been supportive of what this man says. But, these are by far people who are anti-Bush and that may be affecting their opinion. So, I want to ask those of you who visit me here to check this article out and give me you honest, unbiased opinion. Especially Brenda, Heather, Kim , Leslie, Phyllis and those of you who can look at this honestly and not let your feelings regarding politics or Kerry, or Bush get in the way of your gut instincts. I would appreciate your thoughts on this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




An Audience of One
A Touch Of Heaven
Always Victoria
Bacon and Eh's
Boydcreek
Canuckville
CassieB!!
Causin a Kimmotion!
Chocolate Starfish
Critter Chick
Cul-de-Sac
CandyTufft
Defiance Dolls
Emptying My Head
4EverDawn
Joe Cool
Life After Nexcom
Life on Whidbey
Lumbering Soul
Mind Diversion
My Insanity
Out in the Open
Otto
Southern Secrets
Split Splat (KB)
Talk With Desiree
Txoceanlover's Laments
What's Up Down South
Wind Spirit
Star Wars Fan Films