Monday, May 10, 2004

Monday, Monday

Here it is Monday again.
I had a wonderful Mothers Day. One small bit of disappointment, but I didn't let that spoil an otherwise almost perfect day. I got to go out to dinner with my three youngest children and my two youngest grandchildren. Then we spent the afternoon and evening just relaxing and visiting. It was wonderful. I got flowers and clothes but best of all I got to be with my children.
I didn't hear from Daniel, or from Zach, but I know they both were thinking of me. Because I know they love me.
I didn't get to see my Mom, she wasn't home. We'll see what happens next. One step at a time.
I hope all of you had a wonderful day as well.
Hey Leslie, how about those elephants?
I see Blogger got a kind of internal face lift. I'm not sure if I like it or not. I'll give it a bit and see. If not, I may do like Houston and Jaye and give Typepad a try.
So, tell me about YOUR day!!
ps: Don't let the picture above mislead you. I'm not feeling down, I just like the picture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




An Audience of One
A Touch Of Heaven
Always Victoria
Bacon and Eh's
Boydcreek
Canuckville
CassieB!!
Causin a Kimmotion!
Chocolate Starfish
Critter Chick
Cul-de-Sac
CandyTufft
Defiance Dolls
Emptying My Head
4EverDawn
Joe Cool
Life After Nexcom
Life on Whidbey
Lumbering Soul
Mind Diversion
My Insanity
Out in the Open
Otto
Southern Secrets
Split Splat (KB)
Talk With Desiree
Txoceanlover's Laments
What's Up Down South
Wind Spirit
Star Wars Fan Films