Thursday, May 06, 2004

100 Things About Me

I was born in Anniston, AL
I weighed 7 lbs, 2 oz
My Mother was married when I was born, but not to MY Father.
I started kindergarten at the age of 5, in La Rochelle, France
I attended 1st grade in Greece.
I have lived in France, Spain, Italy, Greece, England, and Holland
While living in France, I witnessed a tidal wave
I have walked along the black sand beaches of Portugal
I was a cheerleader in Jr High and in my Sophmore and Jr years of high school
I was Football Sweetheart at homecoming two years in a row in high school
I was in the Beta club for three years in high school
I worked as a roller skating carhop at an A&W Rootbeer drive in
I worked as a Candy Striper (no not stripper)
I graduated with a 4.0 average
I received a full scholarship from two colleges.
I chose to attend The Universit of Dayton, in Dayton , OH
I drank, and partied myself right out that scholarship
I once lived in the house with a guy who was close personal friends with Jim Croche
I have sat around the fire and listened to him sing songs you've probably never heard
I once dated a guy in a rock band
I once dated a guy who was the son of a mortician, and who later became one himself.
I refused to lie in a casket when he dared me to.
I hitchhiked from Tampa , Fl to San Fransisco, California.
I then hitchehiked from SF to Eugene, Oregon
I broke my leg skiing in Colorado
I have smoked pot
I have snorted cocain
I have drank all kinds of alcohol
I don't LIKE the taste of alcohol
I once had a roommate who could have been the role model for Phoebe on Friends.
I have met Courtney Cox in person
I have met Robert Reford, his wife and their daughter in person
I have been married twice.
My first husband died in a car accident
My oldest son was 2 when his Father and I married
I have four children (Daniel, Joshua, Kasey, & Robby)
I have five grandchildren, two that I have not seen in over two years
I have lived in 10 states (I think it's 10)
I have been an in-store dectective
I helped publish a post newspaper when I was in Germany during Desert Storm
I received a medal and a ribbon (which I did not throw at anyone) for my volunteer work during Desert Storm
I have worked at a counseling center answering a suicide line. Never lost a a caller either.
I once worked as a school crossing guard. In the winter in Alaska!
I walked my kids to school when it was -60 below , they got certificates for attending school that day. I got cold hands and feet.
I once had a close friend who worked as a stripper (stipper not striper)
I helped drive my family from Fairbanks, Alaska, to Manhattan, KS (home of Ft Riley)
I have toured the salt mines in Germany
I have visited Hitler's Eagles Nest in Germany
I have walked through fields of tulips in Holland
I have toured Buchingham Palace
I have been to Arlington Cemetary
I have been through the Holland tunnel
I have been to JFK's grave
I have been on The Sunshine Skyway
I have been up in the Space Needle in Seattle Washington
I have been to the French Quater in New Orleans
I have walked along the 'grassy knoll'
I belive that Lee Harvy Oswald alone shot JFK, no conspiracy, just one crazy man
I believe I know people like Jack Ruby
I once worked as an outside collector for a major funiture company
I have worked as a telemarketer
For 8 years I worked as the Procurement Manager of that same furnitur company
I have sued a former boss, and the company we worked for, for sexual harassment
I won.
I have made love during a hurricane
I have stood outside on a balcony during the same hurricane
I have witnessed a tornado
I saw Lynard Skynard in concert before the plane crash
I saw Black Sabbath in concert,
I smoked pot at both concerts
I have reddish brown hair and blue eyes
I have 'fooled around' with a younger man ;)
My family has had four cats in the past, none now
We have had 6 dogs, two which we still have, Petunia and Dakota
I drive a Jeep Grand Cherokee
I am a card carrying member of the Daughters of The American Revolution
I am a member of our local garden club
I am a member of the local book club
I am on the Library Committee
I occasionally do volunteer work at our local hospital
I can reformat the hard drive on my computer
I have loved someone I've never met
I can spend more money than I make, in a heartbeat
I love to shop
I love to travel
I love the beach in fall and winter
I love the mountains in spring and summer
Autumn is my favorite season
Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday
Even at my age my favorite clothes are jeans and t-shirt
I love thong sandles
I hate thong panties
I love the word panties, it just sounds so sexy
I love snow but hate driving in it
I have been blogging since March of 03
I have a crush on John McCain
I think Vincent D'Onofrio is sexy as all get out ( Law & Order Criminal Intent)
I am hooked on all the Law & Order shows
I am also a big CSI fan
I am sooooooo glad this is finished! How do people do this?














An Audience of One
A Touch Of Heaven
Always Victoria
Bacon and Eh's
Boydcreek
Canuckville
CassieB!!
Causin a Kimmotion!
Chocolate Starfish
Critter Chick
Cul-de-Sac
CandyTufft
Defiance Dolls
Emptying My Head
4EverDawn
Joe Cool
Life After Nexcom
Life on Whidbey
Lumbering Soul
Mind Diversion
My Insanity
Out in the Open
Otto
Southern Secrets
Split Splat (KB)
Talk With Desiree
Txoceanlover's Laments
What's Up Down South
Wind Spirit
Star Wars Fan Films