Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Movin On

Soooo, how do you like my boudoir'? Oui??? Cool.

Now lets play around a bit.

If that's not enough to confuse you.(after that rant below, I'd bet pleasant is the last word you'd use to describe me).. try this:
"Others see you as sensible, cautious, careful & practical. They see you as clever, gifted, or talented, but modest. Not a person who makes friends too quickly or easily, but someone who's extremely loyal to friends you do make and who expect the same loyalty in return. Those who really get to know you realize it takes a lot to shake your trust in your friends, but equally that it takes you a long time to get over it if that trust is ever broken. "
That's the result of a test that Dr Phil gave Oprah. She scored a 38. I scored a 36.
Wanna try it? Go here , and scroll down to the Dr Phil test. I've been told Dr Phil scored a 50 on this one. I'm happy to be in the same realm as Oprah.

While your at it try this one too. Scroll down to the Mental Flexibility Test. Here's a little hint for this one. Spelling counts. I made 15 but misspelled one word (fahrenheit) on one of the answers so it said I got it wrong, even though I had the right answer. But we won't quibble over 1 little point.

NOTE: Sorry about the sanfu with the links. I think I have them fixed now, so you can go check out the test.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




An Audience of One
A Touch Of Heaven
Always Victoria
Bacon and Eh's
Boydcreek
Canuckville
CassieB!!
Causin a Kimmotion!
Chocolate Starfish
Critter Chick
Cul-de-Sac
CandyTufft
Defiance Dolls
Emptying My Head
4EverDawn
Joe Cool
Life After Nexcom
Life on Whidbey
Lumbering Soul
Mind Diversion
My Insanity
Out in the Open
Otto
Southern Secrets
Split Splat (KB)
Talk With Desiree
Txoceanlover's Laments
What's Up Down South
Wind Spirit
Star Wars Fan Films