Monday, April 05, 2004

Manic Monday...

Just to show you guys that I do have a sense of humor when it comes to politics, I thought I'd share this little goody with you. I found it over in Brooke's blog, Mind Diverson.
21 Gun Salute
Bill Clinton is to Republicans what Richard Nixon was to Democrats.
Subject: One Man's Opinion
I sat, as did millions of other Americans, and watched as our
government underwent a peaceful transition of power in January 2001.
At first, I felt a swell of pride and patriotism as I watched George W. Bush take his oath of office.
However, all that pride quickly vanished as I later watched William Jefferson Clinton board Air Force One for the last time.
I saw 21 Marines, in full dress uniform with rifles, fire a 21-gun salute to the outgoing president. It was then that I realized how far America's military had deteriorated under Clinton.

Every last one of them missed!

To even further shock, stun and amuse you, I'd like to add, that I was once a big supporter of Richard Nixon's!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




An Audience of One
A Touch Of Heaven
Always Victoria
Bacon and Eh's
Boydcreek
Canuckville
CassieB!!
Causin a Kimmotion!
Chocolate Starfish
Critter Chick
Cul-de-Sac
CandyTufft
Defiance Dolls
Emptying My Head
4EverDawn
Joe Cool
Life After Nexcom
Life on Whidbey
Lumbering Soul
Mind Diversion
My Insanity
Out in the Open
Otto
Southern Secrets
Split Splat (KB)
Talk With Desiree
Txoceanlover's Laments
What's Up Down South
Wind Spirit
Star Wars Fan Films