Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Listen People to What She Says

I know that almost everyone who reads my blog is familiar with Jaye over at Winding Road. I am equally sure that we all love and respect Jaye. Where I tend to be a bit pushy and heavy handed with my political point of view (ya think>), Jaye tends to be more calm and steady. She states her opinion but leaves it up to the reader whether they agree with her or not. Maybe this is why she is able to get through to people when I cannot.
If you still haven't made up you're mind about the upcoming election. If you're still weighing the issues. If you still have an open mind (really open, not just saying that because you don't want to actually come right out and SAY you support Bush). If you' re still having problems because you vote with your heart and your conscience, then I want to encourage you to go read Jaye's post for today. If this post doesn't convice you that we are in trouble and have got to make a CHANGE in the White House come November, then I think, deep down you have already made up your mind and nothing anyone can say will change it. Either way, everyone who cares about our country, our women, our very freedom should read what she has to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




An Audience of One
A Touch Of Heaven
Always Victoria
Bacon and Eh's
Boydcreek
Canuckville
CassieB!!
Causin a Kimmotion!
Chocolate Starfish
Critter Chick
Cul-de-Sac
CandyTufft
Defiance Dolls
Emptying My Head
4EverDawn
Joe Cool
Life After Nexcom
Life on Whidbey
Lumbering Soul
Mind Diversion
My Insanity
Out in the Open
Otto
Southern Secrets
Split Splat (KB)
Talk With Desiree
Txoceanlover's Laments
What's Up Down South
Wind Spirit
Star Wars Fan Films