Monday, March 01, 2004

Word Association
From my gal pal zero , comes this little game. Using free association, you say the word then respond with the first thing that pops into your mind.

Hollywood:: Movie Stars!
Censor:: Idiot lights on cars
Nascar:: Fast cars, fast women,
Lube:: Jiffy Lube
Mortgage:: paying bills
Freedom:: The United States Flag. Choice.
Champion:: Queen (We Are The Champions)
Reality TV:: Big Brother and Survivor
New York:: Sept 11th
Tease:: smile, giggle

I realize some of those may not make sense, for example I think of the flag when I think of freedom. I don't know why but that's the first thing that comes to my mind when someone speaks of freedom. To me the flag represents freedom.
When I wrote the word Champion, I swear the first thing I heard was Queen singing "We Are The Champions" , yeah, I know I'm weird.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




An Audience of One
A Touch Of Heaven
Always Victoria
Bacon and Eh's
Boydcreek
Canuckville
CassieB!!
Causin a Kimmotion!
Chocolate Starfish
Critter Chick
Cul-de-Sac
CandyTufft
Defiance Dolls
Emptying My Head
4EverDawn
Joe Cool
Life After Nexcom
Life on Whidbey
Lumbering Soul
Mind Diversion
My Insanity
Out in the Open
Otto
Southern Secrets
Split Splat (KB)
Talk With Desiree
Txoceanlover's Laments
What's Up Down South
Wind Spirit
Star Wars Fan Films