Friday, March 05, 2004

TGIF

Yesterday was an exhausting day. I spent the day insurance shopping. We have been paying way too much for car insurance. It is/was killing us. Insurance on an SUV, when you have a 20 year old male living in your house is abominable. I just knew there had to be somebody who could get it under $200 a month! So, off I went. Yes I could have done it over the phone, but most of them want to 'see the vehicle', so it just seemed easier to go in person. I am happy to report, my quest was successful. I have some great news...I'm saving a bundle on my car insurance. No, it isn't with GEICO, or Progressive, or State Farm, or even Allstate. But heck, I am saving almost $70 a month! I can live with Firemans.
Now, excuse me, I have 70 bucks and Mama needs a new pair of shoes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




An Audience of One
A Touch Of Heaven
Always Victoria
Bacon and Eh's
Boydcreek
Canuckville
CassieB!!
Causin a Kimmotion!
Chocolate Starfish
Critter Chick
Cul-de-Sac
CandyTufft
Defiance Dolls
Emptying My Head
4EverDawn
Joe Cool
Life After Nexcom
Life on Whidbey
Lumbering Soul
Mind Diversion
My Insanity
Out in the Open
Otto
Southern Secrets
Split Splat (KB)
Talk With Desiree
Txoceanlover's Laments
What's Up Down South
Wind Spirit
Star Wars Fan Films