Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Oh What A Day

I'm tired. I cleaned house all morning. Then drove 100 miles round trip to pick up Zach for the weekend. He's out for Spring Break this week and will be staying with us till Sunday. I came home tonight and got the shock of my life. My oldest son (Zach's Daddy), whom I haven't seen in almost 2 years was sitting in my living room. There was so much emotion in that room it just wore me out. They have all gone out for a late night supper so I am doing a little reading then I am off to bed.

Mary Lou , here's a little something for you. DOJ Asked FBI Translator To Change Pre 9-11 Intercepts

By the way, did you guys notice the new Blog of Honor? I figured Big Dick would have a ball with that one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




An Audience of One
A Touch Of Heaven
Always Victoria
Bacon and Eh's
Boydcreek
Canuckville
CassieB!!
Causin a Kimmotion!
Chocolate Starfish
Critter Chick
Cul-de-Sac
CandyTufft
Defiance Dolls
Emptying My Head
4EverDawn
Joe Cool
Life After Nexcom
Life on Whidbey
Lumbering Soul
Mind Diversion
My Insanity
Out in the Open
Otto
Southern Secrets
Split Splat (KB)
Talk With Desiree
Txoceanlover's Laments
What's Up Down South
Wind Spirit
Star Wars Fan Films