Monday, March 15, 2004

It's A Small World

I had a post all planned out for today. Then I went to visit with KB over at KB's World . As I read a feeling of deja vu began to creep up on me. Have you ever been in a meeting, or a therapy session where you were listening to someone else talk and you slowly began to realize this person really does know what you've been going through? That's how it felt.
Those who have been reading my blog for a while know about the problems I have with my daughter. I haven't mentioned this lately because frankly I grew weary of talking about it. I know I'm crazy for letting this adult child dominate and disrupt my life the way she does. I know that I am the only one who can make this stop. But seriously, I can't. I know what I should do, I just can't. I know KB understands. If there ever were such a thing as being between a rock and a hard place , that's where I live. Now, I know I have neighbors.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




An Audience of One
A Touch Of Heaven
Always Victoria
Bacon and Eh's
Boydcreek
Canuckville
CassieB!!
Causin a Kimmotion!
Chocolate Starfish
Critter Chick
Cul-de-Sac
CandyTufft
Defiance Dolls
Emptying My Head
4EverDawn
Joe Cool
Life After Nexcom
Life on Whidbey
Lumbering Soul
Mind Diversion
My Insanity
Out in the Open
Otto
Southern Secrets
Split Splat (KB)
Talk With Desiree
Txoceanlover's Laments
What's Up Down South
Wind Spirit
Star Wars Fan Films