Tuesday, March 02, 2004

I'm Not Surprised

Check out my Morality! 61% liberal, 39% conservative
You tend to hold progressive/liberal values, but are more traditional on some aspects.(True)
When it comes to social morals, you feel that society's current laws need to be more flexible in some areas.(True)
You believe that the government's current positions are generally acceptable, but you would prefer it to change several of its policies and practices. (NOT)


Wanna know more about me?
What? Did you say no?
Well too bad, I'm going to tell you anyway!
I'm a O4-C6-E27-A3-N60 Big Five!!
I prefer traditional and familiar experiences. (yep)
I probably have a messy desk! (true)
I tend to shy away from social situations. (true)
I find it easy to criticize others. (???maybe???)
I tend to become anxious or nervous.(true)

Wanna take the test?
Go here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




An Audience of One
A Touch Of Heaven
Always Victoria
Bacon and Eh's
Boydcreek
Canuckville
CassieB!!
Causin a Kimmotion!
Chocolate Starfish
Critter Chick
Cul-de-Sac
CandyTufft
Defiance Dolls
Emptying My Head
4EverDawn
Joe Cool
Life After Nexcom
Life on Whidbey
Lumbering Soul
Mind Diversion
My Insanity
Out in the Open
Otto
Southern Secrets
Split Splat (KB)
Talk With Desiree
Txoceanlover's Laments
What's Up Down South
Wind Spirit
Star Wars Fan Films