Tuesday, February 10, 2004

Somewhere, Pigs are Flying


It's no secret to anyone who knows me (probably to those who don't know me either) that I detest Bill O'Reilly. I can't stand the man. That said, I must admit, I can't help but admire someone who is willing to admit when they are wrong. Of course there is that whole 'I told you so' thing too. So, you can imagine my glee when I came across this today. Pundit O'Reilly Now Skeptical About Bush . I hope this is just the beginning of a trend of jounalist and other media 'pundits' waking up and admitting they were hoodwinked.
Oh yeah, and I want to know if and when is he going to issue a personal apology to Janean Garofalo?


ps:
If you are even remotely interested in George's Missing Year , then you might find this
Iowa Farmer's investigation interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




An Audience of One
A Touch Of Heaven
Always Victoria
Bacon and Eh's
Boydcreek
Canuckville
CassieB!!
Causin a Kimmotion!
Chocolate Starfish
Critter Chick
Cul-de-Sac
CandyTufft
Defiance Dolls
Emptying My Head
4EverDawn
Joe Cool
Life After Nexcom
Life on Whidbey
Lumbering Soul
Mind Diversion
My Insanity
Out in the Open
Otto
Southern Secrets
Split Splat (KB)
Talk With Desiree
Txoceanlover's Laments
What's Up Down South
Wind Spirit
Star Wars Fan Films