Monday, January 26, 2004

You gotta see it to believe it
If any of you got the same email from Jen today, that I did then you have already seen these great links. If not, then check them out ....

Because I Said So
Be sure to check out the 'young Howard Dean' photo's.

Blogatron .
Her 'high school' take on the Democratic candidates is priceless. I tried to add a comment but her comments wouldn't let me in.
Here's my comment to her "High School Love Interest" :
I hate having to 'settle' ( Edwards is NOT that bad, I wouldn't be embarassed to take him home to meet the folks or to the prom) but I'm SOOO not going out with that Dubya guy. He runs with a rough crowd and I worry that they'd have no problem with a gang 'date rape'.
At any rate, both site are keepers. Thanks Jen!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




An Audience of One
A Touch Of Heaven
Always Victoria
Bacon and Eh's
Boydcreek
Canuckville
CassieB!!
Causin a Kimmotion!
Chocolate Starfish
Critter Chick
Cul-de-Sac
CandyTufft
Defiance Dolls
Emptying My Head
4EverDawn
Joe Cool
Life After Nexcom
Life on Whidbey
Lumbering Soul
Mind Diversion
My Insanity
Out in the Open
Otto
Southern Secrets
Split Splat (KB)
Talk With Desiree
Txoceanlover's Laments
What's Up Down South
Wind Spirit
Star Wars Fan Films