Saturday, January 17, 2004

To My Daughter



"Out among the lullabies,
Where you and I began..
A journey into an unknown land.
You touched my heart, and brought it joy
You cried your tears , I dried your eyes...

I took your hand, and tried so hard
To show you the way
And, thus, we traveled thru the years...
Past obstacle and strife...

From child, to girl, to woman...
Through the tangled web of life.
Through broken hearts and broken dreams
We have prevailed, the race we run

But holding court with angels...
Is never an easy task..
There have been days we thought
We'd never speak again..
Yet with all we've faced
Never have I felt so close...
To man...or God...or anyone."
I do believe YOU are my
BEST FRIEND!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




An Audience of One
A Touch Of Heaven
Always Victoria
Bacon and Eh's
Boydcreek
Canuckville
CassieB!!
Causin a Kimmotion!
Chocolate Starfish
Critter Chick
Cul-de-Sac
CandyTufft
Defiance Dolls
Emptying My Head
4EverDawn
Joe Cool
Life After Nexcom
Life on Whidbey
Lumbering Soul
Mind Diversion
My Insanity
Out in the Open
Otto
Southern Secrets
Split Splat (KB)
Talk With Desiree
Txoceanlover's Laments
What's Up Down South
Wind Spirit
Star Wars Fan Films