Sunday, February 01, 2004

It's My Party and I'll Cry if I Want To!
Do you remember that song? I think Dusty Springfield sang it. I loved that song, still do.
Thanks to all of you for your sweet birthday wishes. I had a great day. We grilled steaks, and lots of handsome young men here for dinner. In fact I was the only lady present. I had forgotten how funny boys could be. Well, they are not technically boys, since they are over 20 but hey when your 40 something, 20 is boyish. I can't help it, I love men. Especially when they are cooking for me, serving me, and doing dishes. Is there any thing sexier than a man cooking and doing dishes? I think not.
Today was super duper ! Now I'm off to do some blogging then off to a lovely calgon bubble bath!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




An Audience of One
A Touch Of Heaven
Always Victoria
Bacon and Eh's
Boydcreek
Canuckville
CassieB!!
Causin a Kimmotion!
Chocolate Starfish
Critter Chick
Cul-de-Sac
CandyTufft
Defiance Dolls
Emptying My Head
4EverDawn
Joe Cool
Life After Nexcom
Life on Whidbey
Lumbering Soul
Mind Diversion
My Insanity
Out in the Open
Otto
Southern Secrets
Split Splat (KB)
Talk With Desiree
Txoceanlover's Laments
What's Up Down South
Wind Spirit
Star Wars Fan Films