Friday, January 02, 2004

Don't Worry, Be Happy

Well, another year has come and gone. Is it just me or do the years go faster once you pass 40? I often find myself wondering " WHERE did the years go". I am not going to set myself any lofty goals this year. My primary objective is going to be learning to be greatful for what I have and try not to worry about what I don't have. It's so easy to get mired down in being depressed about how many things I'd love to have. I'm am going to try my best to not get into that frame of mind so often. I'm not going to say I'm going on a diet or that I am going to get more excercise. If I had a dollar for every pound I've lost and regained over the years I WOULD be rich. I am just going to accept that I am never going to be a 'hot chick' again. I had my time. My motto is going to be, "you're only young once, but if you do it right, once is enough". I think I did it right. So now I'm gonna be not young. Not old but not young either. The world can either accept me just as I am, or not. It's their loss if they choose not to.
2004 is going to be the year of "don't worry , be happy".
Think that will work?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




An Audience of One
A Touch Of Heaven
Always Victoria
Bacon and Eh's
Boydcreek
Canuckville
CassieB!!
Causin a Kimmotion!
Chocolate Starfish
Critter Chick
Cul-de-Sac
CandyTufft
Defiance Dolls
Emptying My Head
4EverDawn
Joe Cool
Life After Nexcom
Life on Whidbey
Lumbering Soul
Mind Diversion
My Insanity
Out in the Open
Otto
Southern Secrets
Split Splat (KB)
Talk With Desiree
Txoceanlover's Laments
What's Up Down South
Wind Spirit
Star Wars Fan Films