Friday, January 02, 2004

Barney's (no not the dinosaur) World
If you're interested in a wee bit of humor and entertainment, take a hop over to "Barney's 'First Dog' Blog . Barney Bush has a unique perspective on life in the White House. I think I like Barney a lot.

Barney has issued a challenge for the worlds first dog blog debate. This challenge is to Kasey (NO not my daughter Kasey).

Kasey is Howard Deans dog. Kasey has high hopes of one day being 'First Dog'. My instincts tell me this won't be any run of the mill black-vs-white debate. I for one will be watching this one with baited breath!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




An Audience of One
A Touch Of Heaven
Always Victoria
Bacon and Eh's
Boydcreek
Canuckville
CassieB!!
Causin a Kimmotion!
Chocolate Starfish
Critter Chick
Cul-de-Sac
CandyTufft
Defiance Dolls
Emptying My Head
4EverDawn
Joe Cool
Life After Nexcom
Life on Whidbey
Lumbering Soul
Mind Diversion
My Insanity
Out in the Open
Otto
Southern Secrets
Split Splat (KB)
Talk With Desiree
Txoceanlover's Laments
What's Up Down South
Wind Spirit
Star Wars Fan Films