Saturday, December 20, 2003

Oh yeah this is much better. I kind of like this background. Since it looks like I am going to have to switch back to blogger, I think I'll go ahead and change the name of my blog as well. What do YOU think? "Just Breathe" is the name of the template, so maybe I'll let that be the name of my blog.
I've tried to get everyone's link added, but I may have missed one or two. If I missed you, just leave me a comment ( I love comments) and I'll get you added asap.
Ya'll help me out here and pass the word around that I am here at blogspot. Tell the world, and don't forget to comment, because we all know how I love comments. Almost as much as I love my friends.


ps:
A few people are telling me that my words are overlapping on the right side. I don't see this on my computer. Try refreshing your screen. I decreased the font size but if I make it any smaller most of us will have a hard time reading the words. You might also try clicking on view , then change the text size. Mine is on medium and everything seems to fit. Let me know if that doesn't help.




An Audience of One
A Touch Of Heaven
Always Victoria
Bacon and Eh's
Boydcreek
Canuckville
CassieB!!
Causin a Kimmotion!
Chocolate Starfish
Critter Chick
Cul-de-Sac
CandyTufft
Defiance Dolls
Emptying My Head
4EverDawn
Joe Cool
Life After Nexcom
Life on Whidbey
Lumbering Soul
Mind Diversion
My Insanity
Out in the Open
Otto
Southern Secrets
Split Splat (KB)
Talk With Desiree
Txoceanlover's Laments
What's Up Down South
Wind Spirit
Star Wars Fan Films